- Prompts the surveyor to identify the key installation requirements
- Captures all important existing system arrangements
- Easy recording of new radiator criteria
- Ensures a more accurate installation time
- Ensures a more accurate price
- Prompts the surveyor to build in safe working as standard
Who would use it?
- Any other person surveying for potential installation works
What is it?
The 'Additional Radiators / Trvs Form' is a 2 sided document utilised when the user wants to capture all the survey elements required for this type of installation work. The surveyor will use it as a template guide to ensure all elements of the existing and potential new radiators/trvs are recorded ready for pricing.
When would you use it?
You would use the 'Additional Radiators / Trvs Form' every time you are going to install or replace radiators or trv's.
Why would you use it?
You would use the 'Additional Radiators / Trvs Form' to ensure you identify and collate the necessary information to carry out a professional installation of the apparatus. Simple recording of this criteria will help the user to ensure that they have adequate information to formulate an accurate price that reflects the potential job being undertaken.
Inaccurate surveys can be a major issue causing:
- Reduced profit margins
- Job over runs
- Poor customer satisfaction
- Engineers to carry out work they are not qualified to do
- Insufficient material orders (more downtime visits to the merchants)
- Supporting trades not organised
The form is a very swift guide to ensure you don't have to remember everything and it is a template that can easily be changed to suit your individual needs.
Non Members: £4.99 Members: Free