- Prompts the sales person / surveyor to identify the key installation requirements
- Captures all important exiting system arrangements
- Identifies any requirements for additional trades.
- Ensures a more accurate installation time
- Ensures a more accurate price
- Prompts the sales person / surveyor to build in safe working as standard
Who would use it?
- Sales Person
- Any other person surveying for potential installation works
What is it?
The 'Installation Sales Enquiry Form' is a 2 sided generic document utilised to capture the range of information required for installation work. It is generally used when the surveyor is not an ex engineer so the questions are not too technical. The surveyor will use it as a template guide to ensure all elements of the existing and potential new system are recorded ready for pricing. It is a great tool for the non technical surveyor when your company uses pack prices or schedule of rates.
When would you use it?
You would use the 'Installation Sales Enquiry Form' every time you are going to replace an existing boiler.
Why would you use it?
You would use the 'Installation Sales Enquiry Form' to ensure you identify and collate the necessary information to carry out a professional installation of the new appliance. Simple recording of this criteria will help the user to ensure that they have adequate information to formulate an accurate price that reflects the potential job being undertaken.
Inaccurate boiler change surveys can be a major issue causing:
- Reduced profit margins
- Job over runs
- Poor customer satisfaction
- Engineers to carry out work they are not qualified to do
- Insufficient material orders (more downtime visits to the merchants)
- Supporting trades not organised
The form is a very swift guide to ensure you don't have to remember everything and it is a template that can easily be changed to suit your individual needs.
Please be aware that to purchase and use this template you must be 'Gas Safe' registered.
Non Members: £14.99 Members: Free