THIS IS A FREE DOCUMENT TEMPLATE - PLEASE DOWNLOAD USING THE BUTTON BELOW
- An opportunity to see what your customer base really thinks about your company
- Breaks the customer's opinion down to different sections i.e. The engineer
- Easy to follow format with plenty of space
- Can be trended easily to bring to light immediate issues that needs fixing
- Has a section for any additional customer observations
- There is a template for each stage of the complaint handling process
- Advertises to the customer that your company has a complaints procedure
- Ensures you are effective with dealing with customer issues
- Provides a simple professional template to handle customer complaints
- Shows your larger clients that you run an efficient company
Who would use it?
- Small Business Owners
- Line Managers
- Call Centre Managers
- Customer Relations Staff
What is it?
The 'Customer Satisfaction Survey Form’ is a customer communication correspondence from the company.
When would you use it?
You can use the 'Customer Satisfaction Survey Form’ either periodically, in with every job correspondence or annually to gauge trends.
Why would you use it?
You would use the 'Customer Satisfaction Survey Form’ to source and trend your customers opinions. You may use it to see why your business is not growing or why you are losing customers. This method also protects the company from further criticism if complaints are handled incorrectly after the original issue was brought to their attention. This may be particularly useful if the complaint escalates to a small claims court, Gas Safe or the Citizens Advice Bureau etc.
For people who are generally organised, this is standard within their operation. Once a complaint has been brought to their attention, it should be handled with great care as it opens the company up to major criticism if further issues develop from poor complaint handling. This will be seen in a poor light if the company is investigated by a third party but doesn't have an internal system for dealing with problems they may have created.
Non Members: Free Members: Free