- Provides the user with a complete set of customer complaint templates
- Each template simplistically explains to the customer the position of their complaint within your company process
- Ensures the company can deal with the various types of standard complaint issues
- Advertises to the customer that your company has a complaints procedure
- Ensures you are effective with dealing with customer issues
- Provides simple professional templates to handle customer complaints
- Shows your larger clients that you run an efficient company
Who would use it?
- Small Business Owners
- Line Managers
- Call Centre Managers
- Customer Relations Staff
What is it?
The 'Complaint Handling (Full Package)’ is a customer communication correspondence from the company.
When would you use it?
You would use the 'Complaint Handling (Full Package)’ whenever you receive a customer complaint in writing or want to keep a verbal complaint within a recognised process.
Why would you use it?
You would use the 'Complaint Handling (Full Package)’ to ensure that the customer is aware where they are in your process. Without the correct correspondence customers feel they have to keep calling to seek progression of their issues, this keeps them informed and encourages you to manage the issue/s. This method also protects the company from further criticism if complaints are handled incorrectly after the original issue was brought to their attention. This may be particularly useful if the complaint escalates to a small claims court, Gas Safe or the Citizens Advice Bureau etc.
For people who are generally organised, this is standard within their operation. Once a complaint has been brought to their attention, it should be handled with great care as it opens the company up to major criticism if further issues develop from poor complaint handling. This will be seen in a poor light if the company is investigated by a third party but doesn't have an internal system for dealing with problems they may have created.
Non Members: £8.99 Gold Members: Free