- Customer's receive a professional template from your company
- Easy to use grey box's prompt to keep your paperwork consistent and accurate
- These invoices can be sent by email or printed on site; they can also be stored electronically
- You can replace the Goto Gas Docs logo with your own if required
- Labour and materials are sub-divided and can be entered as a total or split between specific jobs
- The form has been designed to be easy to understand visually and can be altered if required
- This operation is standard practice so it ensures you are not falling behind by using scribbled pads
Who would use it?
- Small business owners / Secretary
- Accounts department staff
What is it?
The 'Invoice for Works' form is a document detailing the customer's final bill ready for payment.
When would you use it?
You would use the 'Invoice for Works' whenever a job has been completed and you want to initiate payment from the customer.
Why would you use it?
You would use the 'Invoice for Works' to ensure you are specific about what monies are outstanding from the customer the breakdown of job costing i.e. materials, labour, vat, sub-total and total to be paid. It is a permanent record of the job closing details and associated costs; it also represents a professional business transaction to the customer. Use of the document ensures that as your business grows you have practices that are typical in a medium to large business so you don't need to continually change and teach staff new process's.
The form is standard practice in every industry. Your company's documents should be of the same design format as it reflects your image and attitude towards being part of a group of 'Professional' tradesman.
Non Members: £3.99 Members: Free