- Provides an easy to use template to populate with QC visits whether 'Post Complete' or 'Work in Progress'
- Ensures the engineers are checked against all the categories of work they carry out
- Built in Holiday periods to ensure the plan is accurate
- Preliminary electrical checks and tightness testing section
- Spare category so the plan can be adapted to suit
- If the plan is purchased as part of the 'QC Package' then the matrix names are automatically pre-populated from the set-up page
- Easily adaptable to add other disciplines i.e. commercial
Who would use it?
- Quality Control Officer
- Lead Engineer
- Project Manager
- Training Manager
What is it?
The 'Quality Control Plan' is an Excel document.
When would you use it?
You would use the 'Quality Control Plan' to ensure your assessors know the size of their annual task and the frequency of checks to be carried out.
Why would you use it?
You would use the 'Quality Control Plan' to ensure that you achieve the correct amount of assessments enabling useful data and trends to be analysed. From these assessments the company can split the results by manager, engineer, work discipline and by individual task to ascertain what areas need to be considered for improvement through training or coaching. This ensures the best possible mechanism toward a safe management of your customer's appliances and premises.
This particular template is in a basic format to ensure staff in your company can easily adapt, add or change items e.g. add commercial qc. Many company's do not operate the recommended 10% (of all work) quality control system and are always one poor job away from an HSE or Gas Safe visit! Using the plan from the beginning of the year will enable the manager to share the size of the task evenly throughout the year and then stay on plan to achieve the recommended visits.
Please be aware that to purchase and use this template you must be 'Gas Safe' registered.
Non Members: £17.49 Members: Free