Quality Control Package - £89.99
This package contains the following templates in 'MS Excel:' Service and Repair Form, Installation Work Form, Engineer Housekeeping Checklist, Annual Visit Plan, Monthly Defects Spreadsheets and High and Low Level Charts. Populating the monthly spreadsheets creates charts to help focus your staff on the correct improvement areas.
- The 'Quality Control' Package (Installation, Service and Repair Work)
- Dedicated main menu for content documents
- Hyperlinks straight to each document
- Hyperlinks back to the main menu from each document
What documents are contained within the 'Quality Control Package?'
The following '14' thumbnails show snapshots of some of the documents held within the package.
- Multiple templates for various stages of the quality control process, you choose what you would like to use in your company from the suite of options
- Great for use within slides when tendering for work with new clients
- Housekeeping checklist and matrix to ensure your engineers actually have the basic tools to work within the industry. Are you really sure they have them?
- Pre-populated 'Service and Repair Form' to check the quality of the engineer's work either 'Work in Progress' or 'Post Complete
- Pre-populated 'Installation Form' to check the quality of the engineer's work either 'Work in Progress' or 'Post Complete
- Transfer failures only to the monthly matrix to highlight failure and trends in each area by engineer and by question/check.
- High and low level charts pre-populated from each matrix
- Data rich to ensure easy analysis by clients or third party's i.e. 'Gas Safe'
- Easily adaptable to add other disciplines i.e. commercial
Who would use it?
- Quality Control Officer
- Lead Engineer
- Project Manager
- Training Manager
What is it?
The 'Quality Control Package' is a suite of electronic templates (in Excel).
When would you use it?
You would use the 'Quality Control Package' as standard when you run a company that expects to supervise, manage quality and skills ensuring that all coaching and training needs are highlighted and resolved.
Why would you use it?
You would use the 'Quality Control Package' to ensure that you use factual feedback data to manage the knowledge and skills of your workforce. This ensures the best possible mechanism toward a safe management of your customer's appliances and premises. This is a great analysis tool for trends and is generally used for coaches meetings or feedback to clients when operating an 'Open Book' type of service.
This particular template is in a basic format to ensure staff in your company can easily adapt, add or change items e.g. add commercial qc. Many company's do not operate the recommended 10% (of all work) quality control system and are always one poor job away from an HSE or Gas Safe visit! I have been to a few company's now where I have strongly recommended a system only to be called back later and install one because a serious situation has occurred. These follow ups have both been after a visit from the HSE and/or Gas Safe and the company has been 'TOLD' to improve this area prior to a re-inspection; the management teams did not enjoy the experience of each situation.
Please be aware that to purchase and use this template you must be 'Gas Safe' registered.
Non Members: £89.99 Members: Free