- This enables one source for recording your company training plans
- Up to 50 staff can be used on the plan, or utilise multiple plans for various departments
- Easy to follow spreadsheet format
- No passwords or hidden cells so you can tailor it further if required
- Easy set-up screen that transfers all relevant information to each monthly sheet
- An individual plan set for each month and employee
- Advertises to your clients that your company plans effectively
- Can be used in a central location for all to access e.g. planners and managers
- Provides a simple professional template to handle data
- Shows your larger clients that you run an efficient company
Who would use it?
- Small Business Owners
- Training Managers
- Line Managers
- Call Centre Managers
- Work Planners
- Human Resources Officers
What is it?
The 'Training Plan’ is a company planning and maintenance tool.
When would you use it?
You can use the 'Training Plan’ any time an employee training / course has been booked. Planners would use the matrix to ensure work is not planned in for staff that are on training courses.
Why would you use it?
You would use the 'Training plan' to ensure that your training and planning operation is accurate as it affects the workload manpower balance and forecasting. It is also a good tool for HR and payroll to double check claims and expenses are accurate.
For people who are generally organised, this is standard within their operation. Once training has been brought to the manager's attention and dates confirmed, this should be recorded within the matrix as it affects the overall business operation.
Non Members: £7.49 Members: Free