- Gives written notification to the employee that a procedure has started
- Documents each occurrence that the employee has been late for work
- Ensures you are in control of running the company
- Makes the employee aware that this type of behaviour is not acceptable
- Protects the company
- Shows your larger clients that you run an efficient company
- Ensures that without an improvement by the employee you are within your rights to take further action
- Sends a message that it is not acceptable to turn up late for work without any communication
Who would use it?
- Line Managers
- Human Resources Representatives
What is it?
The 'Lateness Warning Letter 1’ is an employee communication from the company.
When would you use it?
You would use the 'Lateness Warning Letter 1’ whenever an employee turns up late for work on a regular basis.
Why would you use it?
You would use the 'Lateness Warning Letter 1’ to protect the company from future occurrences of this type of behaviour. It starts a process to ensure that the situation does not occur again and if it does you will automatically follow the disciplinary procedures if you don't on this occasion.
The form is fairly standard practice nowadays in the ‘Gas’ industry. Unfortunately this type of absence is happening more and more often. It affects the start of day operations and generally leads to broken appointments, cancellations and unhappy customers. This type of mechanism is generally used to protect the company and it's customer's from poor service.
Non Members: £1.99 Members: Free