THIS IS A FREE DOCUMENT TEMPLATE - PLEASE DOWNLOAD USING THE BUTTON BELOW
- Enables the user to follow a recognised template
- Can be used as part of the engineer's induction process if required
- Records Bank / Building Society Details
- Records Home and contact details
- Records your chosen contact person in case of an emergency situation
- Records a back up emergency person if your chosen person is unavailable
- Records medical conditions and medication which may be of help at the time of an emergency
- Can be kept with the HR department as well as the line manager
Who would use it?
- Line Manager
- Human Resources Representative
What is it?
The 'Personal Details Form' is a 3 sided document.
When would you use it?
The company would use the 'Personal Details Form' when the employee joins the company.
Why would you use it?
You would use the 'Personal Details Form' to ensure the company holds critical information regarding the employee on file e.g. employee's next of kin, Bank / Building Society details, home addess etc.
This form may be a simple one but when an emergency situation arises and this method is not used, it can create major problems. Anyone who has had to make the call will tell you how helpful the information was at a time of great pressure.
Non Members: Free Members: Free