- Ensures the employee is responsible for managing their holiday entitlement
- Potential holidays must be signed for by both parties
- Ensures each party has a permanent record of the holidays agreed
- Ensures call-out and stand-by clashes are brought to light
- Has complete guidance on the rear of the form
Who would use it?
- All Employees
What is it?
The 'Holiday Request Form’ is a an application document recording the employees holiday intentions.
When would you use it?
You would use the form every time an existing employee wants to officially request holiday.
Why would you use it?
You would use the 'Holiday Request Form’ to ensure the company and the employee have agreed in writing the requested holiday intentions of the employee.
The 'Holiday Request Form’ is a standard document that company’s use. Processing the form correctly would ensure that work planners, managers and employees are aware of the agreed time off and will not plan work into those time slots.
Non Members: £3.99 Members: Free