- Ensures the company has the correct employee address details for sending correspondence.
- Ensures the company has the correct employee contact numbers whether at home or at work.
- Keeps company records up to date in case emergency contact is required.
Who would use it?
- All employees
What is it?
The 'Change of Address / Telephone Details Form' is a company systems update form.
When would you use it?
You would use the form when the employee wishes to update the company systems with their current details.
Why would you use it?
You would use the 'Change of Address / Telephone Details Form' to ensure that company systems are up to date for all process’s.
Although the form doesn’t seem very important on the surface it creates many issues when company systems are not up to date especially around:
- Contacting in case of an emergency.
- Sending important correspondence.
- Fleet management
Non Members: £2.49 Members: Free