- Records an agreement between the employer and employee
- Enables the employee to work outside of the directive’s boundaries if they so choose
- Protects the company from the legal implications of the directive if no agreement was in place
- Ensures the employer and employee are clear prior to confirming an agreement
Who would use it?
- Employees wishing to work outside of the directive
What is it?
The 'Working Time Directive Opt Out Form’ is a 2 sided agreement between employee and employer.
When would you use it?
You would use the 'Working Time Directive Opt Out Form’ whenever an employee wishes to work outside of the normal directive rules.
Why would you use it?
You would use the 'Working Time Directive Opt Out Form’ to ensure the company has a signed agreement in case there are any issues into the future.
Many companies are still operating outside of this change to company practice even though it has been active since 1998. This is a simple agreement that can be put into place immediately protecting the company.
Non Members: £3.99 Members: Free