What templates are contained within the 'Short Term Sickness Absence Suite?'
The following '13' thumbnails show snapshots of some of the documents held within the package.
- Multiple templates for various stages of the 'Short Term' Absence Management process
- All templates can be adjusted to suit your company requirements
- Each template has multiple prompts to guide you to the finished article
- The 'Short Term Absence Management' interviews suite ranges from a standard interview through the various warnings to dismissal and appeal if necessary.
- All templates are designed in a very simplistic format to ensure clarity to both parties
- There is a useful flow chart to assist the user if they are uncertain how the templates fit together
Who would use it?
- Human Resources Officer
- Project Leader
What is it?
The 'Short Term Sickness Absence Package' is a suite of electronic templates (in Word) that you would expect to use when involved in managing sickness absence through the various stages of process within a company, large or small.
When would you use it?
You would use the 'Short Term Sickness Absence Package' when you want to follow a recognised route as regards standard templates, thus ensuring consistency within your company.
Why would you use it?
You would use the 'Short Term Sickness Absence Package' so you ensure you keep both parties officially up to speed with the process at each step and to help make sure that you are not open to criticism by a third party or worse, a tribunal.
Clearly company's have different views on the time spent on the 'Absence Management' procedure but after seeing so many company's adopting a 'High and Fire' regime observing them experience tribunal's is not the route I would recommend. it certainly wasn't cheaper for them and in some cases they have had to re-employ not because the outcome was incorrect but because they did not operate their procedure within recognised guidelines.
Non Members: £17.49 Members: Free