- If your business has 5 or more employees then you should have a company Health and Safety Policy, are you leaving yourself open?
- The Health and Safety Policy template is written in a basic format to ensure the user can easily complete this small business document
- The Health and Safety Policy template is a 30 page document which will help you shape your company policy and focus you on any areas missing from your day to day operations
- The policy is easily adaptable to include additional document types e.g. risk assessments, PPE provisions etc.
What documents are contained within the 'Health and Safety Policy template?'
The following '7' thumbnails show snapshots of some of the documents held within the policy.
- Multiple templates for various stages of the Health and Safety Policy
- Great for use when tendering for work with new clients
- Multiple prompts to ensure you have the basic tools to complete your Health and Safety Policy company document
- A typical company statement example is supplied so you can understand what is required when writing one for your company
- Easily adaptable to add other disciplines
Who would use it?
- Quality Control Officer
- Lead Engineer
- Project Manager
- Training Manager
- Health and Safety Officer
What is it?
The 'Health and Safety Policy template' is a suite of templates (in Word).
When would you use it?
You would use the 'Health and Safety Policy template' when you run a company that employs five or more people and you need to construct a company policy. A typical commercial use for the policy would be when tendering for work as this is a standard requirement.
Why would you use it?
You would use the 'Health and Safety Policy template' to help make the company aware of the who, what and when of health and safety responsibility.
This particular template is in a basic format to ensure staff in your company can easily adapt, add or change items whilst constructing a fit for purpose document. It is fair to say that a walk through each business can reveal many basic items that need to become business as usual; a Health and Safety Policy will help put those important things into an order that is easy to understand and shared.
Please be aware that to purchase and use this template you must be 'Gas Safe' registered.
Non Members: £19.99 Members: Free