- Enables the user to follow a recognised template
- Permanent record of who has received training
- Can be used to update the company's training plan
- This form is particularly useful when dealing with sub-contractors on a temporary basis where swift knowledge transfers need to take place
- Protects the company from outside scrutiny if this is not part of a process e.g. HSE & Gas Safe
- Employees have to sign to confirm attendance
- The register can be transferred to a main training database
Who would use it?
- Lead engineer
- Line Manager
- Manufacturer's Rep.
- Quality Control Officer
When would you use it?
You would use the 'Training Register' whenever you (the company) or an outside agent carries out training.
Why would you use it?
You would use the 'Training Register' to ensure you know who and who hasn't been trained in a specific discipline.
Training is expensive. This simple form ensures that company knows where it has spent its money and more importantly where that knowledge now sits so use can be made of it.
Non Members: £2.49 Members: Free