- Enables the user to follow a recognised template
- Permanent record of who attended the meeting
- Can be used to update the company's management training plan
- Protects the company from outside scrutiny if this is not part of a process e.g. HSE & Gas Safe
- Employees have to sign to confirm attendance
Who would use it?
- Lead engineer
- Line Manager
- Manufacturer's Rep.
- Quality Control Officer
When would you use it?
You would use the 'Meeting Attendance Register' whenever you (the company) or an outside agent carries out a meeting.
Why would you use it?
You would use the 'Meeting Attendance Register' to ensure you know who attended the meeting (it enables you too look historically in case of any queries or issues).
Meetings are expensive. This simple form ensures that company knows where it has spent its money and more importantly where that knowledge now sits so use can be made of it.
Non Members: £2.49 Members: Free