- 02392 328955
ACS Domestic and Commercial Gas Training & Assessment Courses
Highbury College provides Gas Engineers with a comprehensive range of ACS Domestic and Commercial Gas Safety Training & Assessment courses. Our bespoke training centre at Highbury Northarbour centre in Portsmouth has seven individual training bays and conforms to the latest government guidelines.
We are able to meet all of your ACS Domestic and Commercial Gas needs and can also provide any initial or refresher training you may require. All courses are CITB accredited.
We supply industry-standard Gas training and assessment in the following:
- CCN1- Domestic Core Gas Safety
- CENWAT1 - Central heating boilers/water heater
- CKR1 - Cookers
- HTR1 - Fires
- DAH1 - Warm air
- CPA1 - Combustion performance analyser
- MET1 - Domestic Meters
- IGC - Intermediate Gas Certificate Course
- CESP1 - Emergency service provider
- REGT1 - Medium pressure regulators
- LPG - Liquid Petroleum Gas
- Commercial & Industrial Laundry
- Changeover Domestic to Commercial
- Core Commercial COCN1
- Domestic & Commercial Catering
- Commercial Gas safety
- Commercial Meters
- Commercial & Industrial appliances
- Testing & Purging
Free CPA1 training and assessment
When paying for Core training and assessment we are currently (2011/12) offering the CPA1 training and assessment for free (normal price £320).
Choose Highbury College for ACS Domesitc and Commercial Gas Safety Training and Assessment.