- Enables the user to follow a recognised gas service checklist template to maintain the appliance.
- This two sided version makes it easier for the user if filling the gas service checklist in by hand.
- Shows the customer what can be expected each time the gas maintenance visit is carried out.
- Ensures the user signs for what work has been carried out.
- Doesn't leave the quality of the gas maintenance visit open to personal interpretation.
- Defects and remedial work can be recorded next to the relevant section on each element.
Who would use it?
- Lead Engineer
- Quality Control Officer
What is it?
The 'Gas Service Maintenance Checklist' is a 2 sided form constructed to walk the user through a recognised order when servicing an appliance. It is a permanent record of the maintenance visit available to the company and the customer. It can also be sent via email if completed on a laptop.
When would you use it?
You would use the 'Gas Service Maintenance Checklist' on every job that entails a service. You would specifically use this '2' sided version if you were going to fill the document in by hand (hence more room) or were visually impaired; it has to be said that this form is a nice size when using the checklist.
Why would you use it?
You would use the 'Gas Service Maintenance Checklist' so the approach you take to servicing the appliance isn't left to personal interpretation. It is a very similar design to an MOT form for your car and most customers at the least expect to be given some feedback on appliance problems.
This is a more in-depth type of 'Gas Service Maintenance Checklist' as it looks to guide the user. The checklist also has blank feedback lines by the side of each element of the service specification so the user can be specific as to remedial work or parts required if they need to use that section.
Please be aware that to purchase and use this template you must be 'Gas Safe' registered.
Non Members: £8.99 Members: Free