- Enables the user to follow a recognised template when carrying out a repair
- Provides the customer with a permanent record of the checks and tests carried out.
- No need to keep purchasing pads, you can print as many copies as you like.
- The document is a template that can adapted to suit your personal requirements.
- Ensures the user signs for the work that has been completed.
- Defects and remedial work can be recorded and in detail.
Who would use it?
- Lead Engineer
- Quality Control Officer
What is it?
The 'Repair Work Job Sheet' is a gas form constructed to walk the user through a recognised format to record the expected data when carrying out this type of visit. The 'Repair Work Job Sheet' is a permanent record of the visit that can be made available either manually or via a laptop if there is a need to send the gas form electronically.
When would you use it?
You would use the 'Repair Work Job Sheet' on appliance and installation repair work; more importantly you can print as many 'Repair Work Job Sheet' documents as you require and keep a permanent record easily.
Why would you use it?
You would use the 'Repair Work Job Sheet' in this format so you wouldn't need to purchase any more expensive pads of forms. The 'Repair Work Job Sheet' template can also be tailored to your personal requirements as you would be in charge of the document.
As gas forms go, there is a lot of information within a 'Repair Work Job Sheet;' users can complete the document on a laptop and then print multiple copies to save time. Using gas forms in this method means a permanent record can be kept on file and also sent via email if required by the customer.
Please be aware that to purchase and use this template you must be 'Gas Safe' registered.
Non Members: £12.49 Members: Free