- Gives a professional image to clients and customers
- Ensures that the key areas of the manager's role are recorded and actioned
- Immediately displays all overdue actions on the dashboard
- The manager can group all Kpi issues to each log
- Completed actions can be hidden but will still appear in the progress chart
- Action owners can be filtered by individual
- The file uses the computers clock to check dates and overdue actions
- Actions are traffic lighted by its current status e.g. Open, started or done
- The log is in 'Excel' so additional lines can be added
- The log can be placed on a projector at the beginning and end of each meeting for ease
Who would use it?
- Lead Engineer
- Quality Control Officer
- Project Leader
- Anyone who is task orientated
What is it?
The 'Manager's Kpi Dashboard' is a collection of 9 electronic action log's constructed to record agreed tasks / action areas from the various key issues. The main dashboard is a snapshot of the status of each key area.
When would you use it?
You would use the 'Manager's Kpi Dashboard' when you want to record the following:
- Progress against company key areas
- Upward progress feedback to hierarchy
- Keep a track on overdue actions
- Who raised the action
- Current issues
- Current actions
- Who owns outstanding actions
- Action due dates
- Action Status
- Output actions of a meeting
Why would you use it?
You would use the 'Manager's Kpi Dashboard' to ensure you work toward achievement of the key areas of your job role. This is a superb tool for project managers and line managers alike as it brings the outstanding tasks to life ensuring you have a full picture of deadlines and progress. It can be easily sent via email and used on a laptop if required rather than a blank sheet.
The 'Manager's Kpi Dashboard' ensures you focus on what 'YOU' need complete to achieve your responsibilities. Most users have an action log for each of their key areas to ensure they don't 'Drop the ball,' the over due element being a superb prompt on the main dashboard. The template can be used for any number of logs just by changing the title in each box. Some Manager's use this solely for their personal action areas from all the various meeting types they attend, it will work for both.
Non Members: £12.49 Members: Free